Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pinterest Support Group?

Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am? As a DIY-aholic, it's easy for me to spend hours perusing through Pinterest and imagine all the changes I'll be making around the house.... Except for those "amazing, briliant ideas" turn into "unfinished projects" a lot of the time... (You're welcome, hubby!) Does this happen to you too?


As the time slowly approaches us to put our house on the market, I figure this is the perfect time to actually put some of those ambitious "pins" to use. Thus, the beginning of many fun new tutorials! Some of you may have seen this little sneak peek on instagram of Nixon's new crib sheet  I'll be attempting....


Tutorial on this to come!

One pin I found to be a reasonable project to add to the list are these darling His & Hers towel hooks. So much more fun than a boring towel rod.

Photo credit: The Average Jess

I'll be sharing my experience as I re-create some of the Pinterest projects and add some of my own to the list, so be sure to follow along!

I want to know..... What are some of the things you found on Pinterest you're wanting to attempt?




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Kindred OAK. Powered by