Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Kindred OAK, The Blog!

I'm so excited to start this new little venture with you all! This blog is meant to be an extension of the online shop, Kindred OAK, as well as a collection of thoughts from me, the founder- thoughts on being a momma, a wife, a business woman, and my need to constantly create.  Don't worry ladies; those of you that are not married or do not have children- there will be plenty of great stuff on here for you too! 



The goal here is to provide you with my entertaining experiences as I discover this new life of balancing my many different roles, give great fashion tips, and share lots of other creative influences. From recipes, to DIY projects, to fashion tips, I'll be sharing my love for all things creative along with all of these other life adventures.


This is a lifestyle blog. Because at Kindred OAK, we're not just dressing you and your babes, we're hoping to add a little ray of sunshine into your life.


And just so you don't get too sick of me, I'll be having quite a few Guest bloggers as well! Interested in learning more? Go here.


So follow along with me (along with some wonderful Guest bloggers) on this journey to create a happier, healthier, prettier, more enriched lifestyle.


<3 Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Kindred OAK. Powered by