Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Few Things I'm Loving...

Now, before I start this, I just have to tell you how much I used to HATE shopping online. Weird. I know. BUT ever since I began running this little online business of mine, I have realized how WONDERFUL online shopping is! I'm kind of addicted! Like, I even shop for most of my work supplies, etc online. I just love receiving "happy mail"! So without much further ado... Here are some of the things I am loving from the world wide web...

1.

2.


3.
                                                                    Freshly Picked

1. Michaela is the first blogger I ever advertised with and she is an absolute sweetheart! I am totally obsessed with her gorgeous taste and amazing eye for interior design. Blogs like this are so great for finding fun little items you never even knew you were shopping for; if she is not already on your list of blogs, I definitely recommend adding this blog to your list!

2. I am so in love we these darling little tee pee tents! This fellow Etsy seller is a momma to a little guy with her second babe on the way! Not sure how she finds time to make these darling creations, but I'm glad she does! I'm SO tempted to get Nix one for his birthday...

3. If you haven't heard of Freshly Picked moccasins, be sure to click on that link! Right. Now. Susan has been creating and perfecting these little moccasins since 2009. We just ordered Nix his very first pair and I cannot wait to share pictures with you! They're the perfect pairing with some OAK leggings or shorts!

What are you finding and loving in this enormous web world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Kindred OAK. Powered by